A really cute email I received sparked this post. Though by writing this I am incriminating myself for all the emails I never got to replying to. (Oops!!) I don’t really get a lot of “professional” emails, if that’s what you were expecting from this post. This is just a fun glimpse into my blogging life.
- Cutest emails – Snehal reached out to me to wish me for friendships day and it is her email that sparked this post. It was such a cute email and made me feel so good. I often forget to count the blogging friends when I think about friends but honestly its them that got me through the craziness of the last one year.
- Concerned emails – A bunch of my friends reached out during the COVID second wave in India to make sure I was okay and it was so sweet and really really made me feel good on some bleak days.
- Blogging Tips – These emails embarrass me the most since I literally don’t know anything about growing a blog. I usually throw in the words SEO and DA and guide them to Shelly’s blog from where I originally learnt these words. 😀
- Collab posts – I love getting these emails but to be honest I’m not the easiest to collab with since my creativity and schedule is very erratic. (PS: if I don’t know you at all, I probably won’t reply to these emails – I am just very socially awkward) Check out my recent collab with Tia!
- Blogger Interviews – I’m not the biggest fan of getting asked to be interviewed – I really don’t have any answers for generic blogger growth questions and I also find it awkward to say no.
- Building Backlinks – These ones always intrigued me and I agree to most of them because well, it isn’t too much work adding a link. But now that I have my own website that I am trying to grow – I understand the benefits. So, if any of you kind people would like to help me with this – that would be great! ❤
- Reviewing books – I honestly feel bad including this one because I have gotten a few requests to review books but I have never responded to them because I honestly read so sporadically. I literally pick up a book on a free day and finish reading it the same day and on those days I never remember these requests.
- Writing articles – I feel privileged to have been asked to write for a few publications but to be honest, never got time to submit articles because between writing for a publication and writing here – I choose here (you guys owe me). Just kidding! I just feel like my creativity flows better on here when I write with no pressure to write. But I am going to take up these offers to write in the future.
The mails I look forward to get are brand emails from my favourite brands wanting to work with me or just to give me free stuff – here is hoping I get them soon. 😀 What are your favourite blogging emails that you look forward to?
Checkout my other recent posts including my blogger recommendations series –