PS: This is not a SEXIST post.
I wrote a post a few months back about the ‘type of bloggers you meet’ along your blogging journey which you all enjoyed a lot. So I decided to do a similar post with a twist. I love my blogging family and they inspire me every single day in so many ways. A major portion of my blogging family and my followers are women. I don’t know the reason for this but I’m guessing men don’t enjoy my ‘girly’ content (JK! But really, is that it?). These women that I interact with on a daily basis always manage to impress me, motivate me, console me and cheer me up! So here’s my dedication to them. The types of female bloggers you meet along your blogging journey –
1. The Badass one – The one who writes without caring what anyone else thinks – who writes to write and not to impress – and yet they impress with their honesty and fun stories! Eg: Bosssybabe, Zoe – these two are so honest and so funny – I don’t know how they do it!
2. The Soul Sister one – The ones who get you and relate with you, whose every post has you saying – OMG, I so relate with this! Eg: Shahrin, Shelly, Libby. Lebogang, Imi, Shivani , Ang and so many more- these girls have my heart!
3. The Wise one – Their posts as well as comments leave me amazed at their wisdom. They are people whose advice I really look forward to. Eg: Tamara, Lani – they both give the best advice and always make me feel better!
4. The Inspiring one – People who get you to think and do things that are out of the box, who motivate you by example. Eg: Micah, Juliette – both of whom have motivated me to live a cleaner, greener life.
5. The Kids – Not mocking anyone just that these young bloggers have me in awe of the amazing work they’re doing. I feel so protective about them – like an older sister/aunt, I’m not sure what category I fall into. (:P) Eg: Nehal, Tanvi, Hema– these girls are so adorable and write exceptionally well too,
PPS: Before you hate me – the examples are just some examples that I picked up but there are so many of you in my blogging fam that motivate me but it would take me forever to include all of you and tag all of you – which is why I haven’t pinged back to these creators and only shared their blogs for interested readers to check out. 🙂
Do you recognize any bloggers in your life that play these roles? Tag them below! ❤
Definitely check out my other recent posts, if you haven’t –