The month long “discover prompts” writing challenge is coming to a close today. The word for the day is “grateful”.
Truly we are living in an unprecedented time. The last few months have been crazy for everyone across the globe. But today I want to just make a list of things that have happened this year that I’m grateful for. Yes, 2020 hasn’t been all bad. What am I grateful for?
- Finally getting time to write frequently. I started this blog 5 years back and I’ve been very infrequent with my posts. Life has been pretty hectic for most of the last 5 years. These were my growth years with MBA, job, moving cities, heartbreak and a lot of adulting. But thanks to Discover Prompts and this lockdown I finally have gotten onto a flow here.
- Getting to interact with so many lovely people on here. Thank you for taking out time to read my posts as well as interact with me. I’m grateful to you all for keeping me engaged with writing on here.
- The amazing content that you all have been posting. It’s been motivating as well as helped cheer me up to read all your posts over the past month. I hope you’ll continue to be frequent with your posts.
- My family is safe. My family is living in different cities and countries – I’m thankful that they’re all safe with access to all basic needs.
- Netflix – I really wouldn’t have made it through this without all the amazing content on Netflix.
- All the essential workers. Truly, deeply grateful for all of them out there working hard while putting their lives at risk to make sure we’re safe and have supplies. To all medical workers, police, delivery folks, farmers, manufacturers, bankers and others – I’m so grateful for their service.
- That I’m okay. I’m safe with access to whatever I need and want. I do crib about not being able to step out but truly having the luxury of being safe in my house makes me extremely grateful.
- Hope. I’m grateful that there’s still hope out there in the world that we’ll get through this together and emerge as a stronger and more responsible society.
Loads of love to you, my reader! Hope you’re safe! Please keep giving this blog the love that you have over the past few weeks. ❤️